IntelliHealthPlus Medical Center, Bangkok Thailand
Scientists tell us that the human body often contains, as a result of the toxic environment we live in, microscopic pieces of heavy metal, such as mercury (from your fillings) or lead, or even iron. These tiny pieces of metal are like time bombs, waiting to cause trouble. These are so minuscule that you could think of them as almost the size of atoms. Perhaps several atoms, but these are tiny pieces of metal which are, actually, toxic. While generally overlooked by traditional medicine, these traces of heavy metals in our bodies probably cause and aggravate most health conditions, including heart disease and cancer.
Chelation is the IV infusion of EDTA to treat blood vessel inflammations. This helps improve blood circulation especially for those who have arterosclerosis, and can reduce the bypass operation rate as much as 85%. Chelation removes toxic heavy metals that damage the walls of our blood vessels, mainly via urination. Our blood vessels become more flexible and have wider lumen, making it easier for the blood cells to be circulated throughout our body. In addition, chelation can help reduce oxidative stress and plague formation in the blood vessel. Therefore, overall health will significantly improve. Chelation can solve and alleviate high blood pressure, arterosclerosis, Diabetes Mellitus, heavy metal toxicity, chronic headache, diseases from abnormal blood circulation and numbers of chronic diseases.
What are the benefits of Chelation Therapy?
- Remove toxic to the body and Cardiovascular system
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Improve better blood circulation
- Reducing the risk of coronary artery disease in the brain and heart. Reducing blood cholesterol levels, This is the main cause of Hypertension Disease and Ischemic Heart
- Disease (IHD)
- Prevent degenerative disease
- Help relieve the symptoms of hypertension disease, diabetes mellitus, heavy metal poisoning, migraine headache and chronic illness
- Decreases skin inflammation
- Relief for Alzheimer’s disease, improve brain function and memory
- Sexual Rehabilitation
- Help improve more nervous system
Nutrition of Chelation Therapy
The therapy should be accompanied by balanced nutrition which preserves and promotes the antioxidant defense of the body. In addition it is necessary to take in the following vitamins: Vitamin C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and pantothenats, beta – carotene and glutathione. The patient should take in minerals and trace – elements such as magnesium, zinc, selenium, manganum and chrome. The chelate therapy is only successful if the patient completely abstains from smoking and drinking alcohol.