Ultra Hifu Lifting
Ultra Hifu Lifting system uses a new advanced techniques of high-intensity focused ultrasound for the design of this instrument. Ultra HIFU Lifting make it possible that non-surgical type cosmetic winkle removal instead of the traditional facelifting operation. The device will release a highly concentrated focus of ultrasonic energy, and deliver into the deep skin and cause thermal coagulation to SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System), tissue, produce more collagen. It can provide the skin tightening and rejuvenation happens gradually with the time so that the skin becomes more compact.
Ultra HIFU Lifting uses focused ultrasound energy to target the layers of skin just below the surface. The ultrasound energy causes the tissue to heat up rapidly.
Once the cells in the targeted area reach a certain temperature, they experience cellular damage. While this may seem counterintuitive, the damage actually stimulates the cells to produce more collagen — a protein that provides structure to the skin.
The increase in collagen results in
HIFU may not be appropriate for everyone. In general, the procedure works best on people older than 30 with mild-to-moderate skin laxity.
People with photodamaged skin or a high degree of loose skin may need several treatments before seeing results. Older people with more extensive photo-aging, severe skin laxity, or very saggy skin on the neck aren’t good candidates and may need surgery.
HIFU isn’t recommended for people with infections and open skin lesions at the target area, severe or cystic acne, and metallic implants in the treatment area.
How does Ultra HIFU Lifting procedure work?
There’s no special preparation needed before having an HIFU procedure. You should remove all makeup and skin care products from the target area before treatment.
Here’s what to expect at your appointment:
- A physician or technician first cleans the target area.
- They may apply a topical anesthetic cream before starting.
- The physician or technician then applies an ultrasound gel.
- The HIFU device is placed against the skin.
- Using an ultrasound viewer, the physician or technician adjusts the device to the right setting.
- Ultrasound energy is then delivered to the target area in short pulses for roughly 30 to 90 minutes.
- The device is removed.
While the ultrasound energy is being applied, you might feel heat and tingling. You can take a pain medication if it’s bothersome. You’re free to go home and resume your normal daily activities right away after the procedure.
what is the advantages of Ultra Hifu Lifting?
- Using a non-invasive technique to replace the traditional operation to pull the skin.
- Tighten the loose skin, improve sagging and another phenomenon.
- Using the special transmitter penetrating conduct the hight intensity focused ultrasound to SMAS layer from the surface of skin
- Generate Multiple 65 ºC to 70 ºC or above high thermal energy in the sky layer specified target in the moment, come into the “curing” region. the focus of cells were solidified, and ablation, the SMAS was ascend rapidly and achieve the effect of cosmetic wrinkle removal.
- Non-invasive, no postoperative rest time, Ultra Hifu transmitter anti-aging don’t need injection, no surgery, no trace of wrinkles removal, skin rejuvenation.
- Be suitable for any aged people, both female and male.
- Eqipped with a variety of transmitters for different skin levels. This transmitter can conduct the high intensity focused ultrasound to each layer of the skin.
- Proprietary high-speed transmission technology can be obtained 0.1-0.2S.
- Up to 5000 to 10000 lines layered high precision transmitter that it is three times as the similar instrument, greatly improving the cost effectiveness.
- The sole research stability 2 to 10MHZ broadband output technology can work in with a layered skin treatment technology well.